At SYNERGY we work best with like-minded people with a “can-do” attitude. We believe in respectfully challenging the status-quo, because why else would you need us?
The SYNERGY team and its associates have worked on some of South Africa’s premium lifestyle brands over the past few decades. Our unique skills and diverse talents are what makes this team so easy to work with – everyone playing their part in your Brand Reputation Management.
- Arts & Culture
- Architecture & design
- Broadcast. Television, Film and Radio.
- Large annual consumer events (food & wine shows, music festivals, fashion weeks)
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Event industry (corporate events, weddings, high profile private functions)
- Fashion & design (designers as well as events)
- Hospitality (Hotels, restaurants, catering, conference & event venues)
- Interior design
- Talent Management
- Wine & spirits
- An expert understanding of the organizational structure.
- Working collaboratively with others to accomplish the client mission and vision.
- The ability to analyse target markets and market opportunities, define strategies and develop marketing & communication plans to reach the consumer, and to measure performance.
- An advanced ability to effectively resolve a full range of complex challenges associated with consumer behaviour
- Provide general or technical information in responses to enquiries from key stakeholders.
- Anticipate and prepare for potential issues and crisis communication needs.
- Decision-making in either independent or consultative capacity.
- Strong ability to define, measure and evaluate project results.
- Prioritize deadlines for our work and the work of others.
- An advanced ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of employees, associates, and the public in a cooperative, non-argumentative manner, using calm and moderate tones and appropriate language.
- A sophisticated ability to model desired leader and team behaviours of punctuality, adaptability, and accountability for assigned work.
- The ability to plan, direct, coach, train, and evaluate staff work performance, where necessary.
Michelle Swanepoel nee Barnard
MEDIA RELATIONS, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Swanepoel can be described as a “new age” communications specialist that thrives on driving value through dialogue. She understands how to deliver valuable impact for brands. Her core focus is on creating compelling content that engages with audiences by pioneering new rules of communication to meet rapidly changing markets.
Her strong roots in traditional PR, coupled with her belief in a partnership approach that is integrated, has crafted successful campaigns which have created meaningful engagement between brands and their respective audiences.
we would love to hear from you